Monday, July 17, 2017

A Fun Day at Brazilian Embroidery Meeting

This morning I was up early. I was out the door just as early. I had to go to Wal-Mart. I would rather go first thing in the morning then later in the day.

I picked up some things for our needle case we are making in the group. I still was behind on getting everything I needed. When I got to the meeting, no one was ready for the needle case. So, I ended up giving some of my stuff away for everyone to get prepped for our next meeting. I need to get some of the stuff for Cherrill, so I ended up going back to Michaels after our meeting.


I was able to get some stitching done on the bird. I'm liking how it's coming along. I need to get the black on the tail and then I'll work on the wings of both this bird and the brown one.

After running around, I was able to get home at a decent time. I also ended up working on our bookkeeping. So, I was able to figure out what Patrick was worried about.


I was able to sit and work on my Mirabela piece. I'm liking the way it came out. I've changed the purple color in the piece. It's a little brighter.

I'm looking forward to getting more done. Not in any big hurry to work on the Patriot Angel right now. I'll probably get back to it once I get moving on this. I also have to get moving on the Forest Galorest piece. I have the owl ready to applique down, but won't be able to do that till Wednesday.

May we all be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...