Sunday, August 13, 2017

Had An Awesome Day With Cross Stitch and Seahawks!

This morning I slept another 2 hours on the couch. It felt good. When I got up, I wasn't feeling good. My stomach didn't seem to like getting up. But then I did have a headache too boot! So, I took my migraine exederine and called it good.

Patrick went to the store. He picked up a few things. I stayed home.

So, the afternoon was spending it in front of the TV watching some movies. Then we watched the game.


In between the game and commercials, I was baking bread. Our bread didn't come out very well, but the one I made for the neighbors looked a lot better! Theirs wasn't done till 8 pm tonight because they went to the Mariner's game in Seattle.


I was working on my Marabilia piece. I'm getting close to the skin area. When I get there, I'm going to do it 1 x 1 instead of the 2 x 2 method. I like the way the skin looks. I'm even looking at my "Quiltmaker" piece on the wall, and thinking of redoing it with the skin change. I may do that yet.

I worked on laundry and got about 3 loads done. Need to do 3 more, since Patrick pulled the rugs out to be washed. I'll do them tomorrow. We have embroidery tomorrow and I need to get my stuff from downstairs and bring it up to take with me.


It's coming along great. I'm getting farther up the piece. 

Life is good, I'm still getting stuff done. It's coming along great! Can't wait to see more! Tomorrow I'll be working on my birds. Staying Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...