Saturday, November 10, 2018

It's Called Saturday

I was up early this morning. Patrick wasn't too far behind.

He went out to work on the leaves in the yard. I worked on doing the bookkeeping for our water system. Then I worked on our checkbook. It took forever on our checkbook because I was off 10 cents. That actually drove me nuts! Patrick had to come and help me figure out it. Come to find out I made a correction of 10 cents, but instead of subtracting it, I added. So, that explained the 10 cents. Plus there was some corrections that had added up to the 10 cents. Hard to explain, but drove me crazy for a few hours. At least now I know it is what it's supposed to be.

Then I sat down with Patrick and watched TV. We watched a movie.


Started working on the cross stitch again. I got to this point last night. I went from there.


I worked on this part today. I'm happy to say I kept working.


And now I'm to the corner of it. I'm down with the bottom part. I can now get moving on the rest of it. I'll work my way up. I can now roll it, and that will help with getting the fabric tighter. I was trying to figure out what I will do with this, and a couple people suggested that I make it into a table top. I may do that. Just don't know how I'll finish it. I will need some help with this.


I made pastry dough yesterday, and I made some little pies. I had a square pan (like the cupcake pans), and decided to make little bit size pies. Patrick had to have one as soon as it came out, and said they were really good. I have more dough in the fridge, so not sure what I will do with it this time. It was fun to make though.


My cover to my new tablet came in. Patrick was awesome, he put the protective cover over the glass, and then I put the tablet in my new case. I really like this.

I didn't get downstairs to work on my quilt top, which I really would have liked to do. I was working on so much more. It felt good to get more cross stitching done. I need to find the time to get moving on another top though. I'll work on it when I can Monday.

So, I'm still keeping things going. I'm enjoying the way things are going. I'm still keeping up with being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...