Tuesday, September 26, 2017

A Busy Day of Baking

Had a hard time sleeping last night. Got a phone call at 7:30 am which turned out to be spam. Climbed back in bed for 15 minutes and it turned out to be an hour! Couldn't believe it.

Went to Cherrill's. Came back and started cleaning out the refrigerator. Took everything out and wiped out the whole frig. I got everything cleaned out. It's looking good!

After that I was trying to decide if I wanted to work on my cross stitch or bake. Well, I thought I'd make rolls for supper tonight. I was cooking hamburgers tonight and thought it would be cool to try and make some rolls to go with them.


The first batch was a little too dark. The next batch turned out better. I used my cast iron skillet. I like the way they came out. I'm thinking next time for hamburger buns I'll make them a little bigger. I could cook two at a time. That might work better.

So, while all that was going on, I did one load of laundry.

I also decided to get back to my cross stitch as I want to start another one. But I need to finish one of my three projects before I do that. I have the frames to do that, but will wait and get one done first.


I worked on the water. The area is there by the Seahawk needle minder. I'm thinking of removing it for awhile, but I'll keep my Seahawk stuff for now, just won't watch the games till they honor the flag.

I'm keeping busy lately. It was an awesome day to myself, but at the same time, I just couldn't figure out what to do. I was pacing most of the day. Just couldn't get myself to sit down and work on something. No clue why. One would think I was anxious about something. Who knows what?!

As I started writing this, I got a call from Cherrill. She needed me to come up to sit with her because she fell. She couldn't get Raymond's attention and needed me to sit with her. I stayed with her for an hour before Raymond came over. He is taking her to Steck to get her left writs x-rayed. She needs to be look at. She banged up her glasses and hit her head. Plus she was bleeding on her knee. Got her calmed down and now her son can take her in. I'm hoping for the best. Think she sprained it and not broke it, but one never knows. May have to add a label "Neighbors" at this rate. I tend to help them more than myself.

Life is good, I'm getting there. Where? Who knows, but I'm moving. I'm still keeping up with being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...