Wednesday, September 27, 2017

One Of Those Days

Today I couldn't believe I actually slept in till 8:30 am. I went to Cherrill's and helped her out. Ended up staying an hour. She loves to chat. lol

Came home and worked on the tablet. Was pacing again.  I tend to do that lately. Anxious about something but no clue what.

I vacuumed and then worked on my cross stitch.


Getting the water done. I worked on the leg today as well. I'm getting closer to being half way. I can't wait to get to the beading. It should be fun. There seems to be plenty of beads on this one.

We had bowling tonight.

I bowled a 169, 147, 175 for a 491 series. Not my best. Patrick bowled his 600 series tonight. That's a good thing for him since he was doing so bad since we started.

Life is good! Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...