Friday, September 29, 2017

Love Days Like Today

This morning I was up early again. I was off to Cherrill's where I had tea with her. Then came home and played games for awhile.

It rained today and I missed that! I love it when it rains. I missed not having a cat in my lap while it rained. It's still hard to be without her. I'm getting there, but I remember all the good times.

In the afternoon I spent most of the day working on my cross stitch.


I got quiet a bit done. I'm enjoying it. I'm having to do a lot of 1 over 1 pieces now. I tend to get more done then it shows with the 1 over 1 parts. I did about 500 stitches today.

I love the days when I can do what I want when I want. I love being able to just sit and relax and not worry about what is going on.

Patrick came home and we went out to eat.

So, now tonight I'm hoping to be working on my cross stitch. That's how to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...