Sunday, November 26, 2017

Enjoying Some Quiet Today

Today I was up early. Didn't have a good night because of my reflex.

So, my morning was starting out with playing games. As well as working on my laundry. Did the sheets, now I need to do our clothes tomorrow. Have plenty of laundry to get caught up on. lol

Then I sat and enjoyed working on my cross stitch.


The elbow is done and working up to the hand now. There are a lot of places for the beads. This is really going to be full of beads! Hard to believe, but I can tell where they need to go. lol

I was thinking of starting the quilt today. I may get started on quilting it tomorrow. I told Patrick I needed some of his painter's tape. I think I'll work on the cross stitch in the day time and quilt at night. Once I get started, I'll have to make sure I put an hour a day in - at least!

We had bowling tonight. The league decided to give that team a second chance. They have to behave for the next 12 "nights." It's going to be interesting but we can give them a chance.

I bowled a 176, 172, 165 - so I stayed closer to my average. Didn't help me go up though. We still lost all 4 games. We lost two games by 1 pin, and then 6 pins. Can't seem to get a break.

Life is good, Life is fun, and Life is about forgiving and moving on. That doesn't mean I will forget about being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...