Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Not My Best Day Ever

I was up early because of my doctors appointment. I was out the door at Cherrill's and off to my doctors appointment.

Arrived at my doctors office and didn't have to wait long. I was in the office waiting for the doctor when mom called. Told her I'd be there in a half hour. Turned out it was a little longer then that. My doctor came in and gave me "semi" bad news. My ultra sounds found a few things wrong. So, we talked about what I need to do. Then we talked about things I could do and what the "worst case scenario would be."


I worked on my Brazilian embroidery piece. I started on the flower piece. It's a variegated purple. I like the color. I took out the first one I did and worked on it again. It's fun to do. I have green to do next with the flower. I like the way they are coming out. Small but fun to do.

Then went to moms before I had my physical therapy. Had fun chatting about their trip. Then went to my physical therapy and he gave me one more thing to do. Told him what the doctor said and he looked it up on the computer. We talked about what I needed to do, and he told me I really do need to get back to walking 10,000 a day. So, when I was done, I walked around the housing area where mom lives and picked up her quilt at "The Gathering Place." I got a good 2000 steps in if not more.

Came home and worked on Patrick's KOEPPLER family tree. Found some really interesting things on the family. When Patrick got home, I got up, tripped over the cord, coffee table and hit the TV table head on! Patrick ran to see what I did, and helped me up. He made me sit down and rest before I wanted to. He cooked dinner because he was so worried about me. I had one heck of a knot on my head! I put ice on it.

We went bowling and he told me I had to set through most of it. So, I'd bowl, set down, and get up to bowl. I usually stand through bowling because I hate to set. I bowled a 216, 166, and a 195. We won all 4 games. I went up a pin in my average and now I'm 177. Awesome!

Life is good, Life kicks us in the ASS, but we can get through it. Things could be worse....let's hope it doesn't get worse.....Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...