Tuesday, November 21, 2017

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Today is my 35th Anniversary! Hard to believe we have been married that long.

It started out with me taking a little time getting out of bed. Then headed over to Cherrill's to help her out. We chatted for awhile. While I was gone, Katt made some cookies.

Came back and enjoyed some time relaxing. I played for awhile and cleaned up a little. Patrick got home at noon. I made him a grilled cheese. He brought me a dozen roses for our anniversay. I gave him a gift of 3 hours of message.


After lunch Phil came out and we enjoyed some time with him. It was so good to have him over for awhile.

After Phil left Patrick and Katt went to get some tires on her car. They were gone for a little over an hour. I cleaned up my email and checked on some genealogy. I added a few names to Patrick's side of the family.



Then got a text from Katt that they were ready to go to the Outback and to please be ready when they got home. I looked up the menu online to see if there was something I could eat. I found a talopia (sp) fish with crab meat. I was really looking forward to having that. We got to the Outback - no talopia fish!! I almost cried because there wasn't anything on that menu I could have!! I don't like Salmon. So that was out. I don't care for "grilled chicken" but ordered it anyway. I found the chicken to be overcooked and too spicy. The chicken was almost rubbery. Not my day today....couldn't do anything right today.....oh, well.



I was kinda hoping Patrick would come home with a cat or kitten....no such luck. I'm really missing a pet around here!! I really want another cat, but he's just not ready to have another one. So, in the meantime I just wish.

Came home and made some hot chocolate for dessert. With heavy cream! Not what I'm supposed to have!

So, I'm quiet and staying to myself. Patrick didn't have a good day either. So, he wasn't in a good mood, which put a damper on my day as well.

Life is good, life is a pain at times, and life will keep going, even if it isn't as we wish it would be. I'll try to keep up and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...