Thursday, November 23, 2017

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

This is to wish all my readers - who surprise me that you do read this - a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Our thanksgiving was spent with my parents and my nephew's family. We had an awesome time wit family.

Katt is leaving in the morning and our visit with my daughter is over. I'll miss her but that's what life is all about. I'm proud to have had her for Thanksgiving again. I'll miss my grand kitty as well.

I hope each and everyone of you had an awesome Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for my family and friends. Several texted me with Happy Thanksgiving.

Life is great - May we all get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...