Thursday, March 15, 2018

Busy Day

Have you ever had one of those days where you didn't feel down and you didn't feel really "perky?" Almost like it didn't matter what you did, cause you really didn't care? Just an odd day?

Well, that was me today. I didn't go see dad. I got up and wanted to get all my cleaning done before lunch so I could sit and watch TV. I got my laundry going - man! was there a lot of laundry!! Then I vacuumed, and got bread going for homemade bread. I kept busy till about noon.

Then I pulled out the cross stitch and started working on it. I wanted to get as much done as I could. I was getting tired of being behind on this piece.


I watched 3 Perry Mason shows. I was getting a lot done. I finished up the circle in the right and started on the side pieces.


By the time Patrick got home around 3:30 pm, I had this much done. I even worked on the bottom right side that's missing in this picture. I was having fun with it, till Patrick got home. Then I was frustrated because I wanted to work on it and watch more Perry Mason. Oh, well.

We then left to go see my dad. He scared me when I arrived. Completely out of it again. We had mom leave, then we took dad around the facility and back to his room. He was coming back out of it. Then his roomy told me that dad talks to him at night. Dad told him all about the farm and about us. He's chatty and he only acts like that when he's around us. So, I went to the nurse and talked to her. She said she doesn't see what we are talking about. She doesn't doubt that he is that way, she just never sees it. So, I felt a LOT better. Dad's pulling one over on the family. So, we are doing some checking and the nurse is going to have Therapy while the family is gone. Then she will as the Therapist if he's any better without the family. If that's the case, we will stay away this weekend. He doesn't need to be like that! No clue why he's doing that, but he is. I know him well enough to know he would do this.

Came home and did my exercises and decided to call it an early night. I need the sleep. Dad's put me in both a mental and physical state of tired.

Life is good, Life is unpredictable and each day counts.

May we all be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...