Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is/was my dad's Birthday. He missed his 85th Birthday by 3 days. I kept my promise of baking him his Carrot Cake. Happy Birthday, Dad! I kept my promise to you!

Katt and I went to moms. We were there with my brother, his wife, and mom. They have been getting a lot done. We read the tribute to dad, and shed a few tears. Patrick did part of his, and we shed a few tears. I need to read my over and over so I can get through it at the funeral. They want me to read my tribute to dad.

Katt and I stopped at Great Clips to get my hair cut. Then we went and got lunch on the way home.

I worked on my cross stitch a little.


I'm getting close to finishing last months. Funny how life gets one behind. I really need to get caught up and get back to the other stuff I've been working on. I have so much that needs to be done.

It was time to go bowling.......that was a little hard half way through. I missed not seeing dad come in and get his coffee. He would be such a good support at bowling. I turned and saw someone standing behind me, and turned back around and shed a few tears. It wasn't dad. We won all 4 games. I bowled a 187, 180 and a 172. At least I kept my average. Patrick was just a few pins up on me. I did bet him the first and third game, but he bowled a 224 in the second game.

Tomorrow is another day. My nieces and nephews are coming in. Not sure what tomorrow will bring - other then my Aunt and Uncle coming in in the afternoon.

Hoping to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...