Thursday, March 29, 2018

Family Arriving

Today I was up and ready to move. Had to clean up around the house for my Uncle and Aunt coming. Katt took Patrick out to buy him some close for the funeral. He's close for "special times" is getting old on Katt and I. They came back with some good clothes.

After they got back, and I worked on my cross stitch....


I was able to get the bird done, add the bird on top and finish up the flower. It went really quick today. I felt good being able to do that. 

Went over to moms. My nieces and nephews were there. Not all but half of them. Had a good visit with my brother and the rest of the family. He's been really good about all this. I guess they are leaving a few things for me to do for mom after he leaves. I'm okay with that. 

We all had a great dinner! Patrick (brother) is a really good cook. He read the part that he is working on for dad's funeral. He still needs to add his personal note on the bottom and having trouble with that. I was working on getting my tribute to dad read out loud. I'm doing better, but still get emotional with the bottom part. 

Things are moving on. Uncle Bob and Aunt Dale arrived at moms. They then came back here. They are staying with us till Monday. 

Told mom I would spend Wednesday with her. We'll do whatever needs to be done. Or we can just work on our quilts. It will be up to her. 

Tomorrow is when my older brother, Chris arrives. That should be good. 

Not sure what all is going on tomorrow, but I do have a doctors appointment that I will go to. After that depends on how things go. It's a wait and see thing. 

In the meantime, I'm trying to stay strong and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...