Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Getting Through The Week

Today I was up early. Even before Patrick.

Katt and I spent the day together. She's been great through all this. I had a couple hard times today. I even had to write something about dad. That was hard. I had Patrick and Katt go over it with me and we made changes. I had 4 pages and we cut it down to 2 pages. There is so much about my dad I would love to tell, but there isn't a lot of time.


I've been working on this piece when I can. More often today then before. I'm getting close to starting March's SAL, and before I know it, it will be April and I'm still behind.

Dad's funeral service will be Saturday. Then later we will intern him at Tahoma National Cemetery.

Dad's memorial online.

Taking each day as it comes. Trying to stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...