Saturday, July 28, 2018

An Interesting Day

Today I woke with Sophie giving me a hard time. So, the morning was cleaning. We really didn't have any plans for the day. It really did turn out to be a good day over all.

I took Phil some lunch. I enjoyed lunch with him. The good old P&J. I stayed and visited with him and my daughter-in-law for about 4 hours. I enjoyed my time with them.


Saw some storm cloud past our hill by the house. It never showed up this way, but it was really cool to see! There were more on the left side, but the road has the electric lines in the way for a photo.

Came back home and worked on my cross stitching.


Had a little visitor in my lap while I stitched. It was nice to see that again! I've missed that. Sophie is a doll! She actually sleep with us till about 2:30 am.


Once everything was figured out - floss wise - I was able to get moving on this. I found myself grabbing the wrong color, and then realizing I did. I was paying bette attention to what I was doing! I have the gal almost done, and started working on the ribbon and other stuff under her. It's coming along pretty good. I do like working on this. I don't need the magnifier to see what I'm doing. I was surprised at how good my stitches were from the first time I started it. Guess my stitches are pretty good after all.

We watched "Iron Man" on TV. We recorded it, and it was the first time I saw it. I really like it and we'll watch "2" tomorrow. This weekend is not filled in, so I can enjoy getting some cross stitching done. I'm looking forward to it.

Life is good. Things happen and we deal with them. I can still stay Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...