This morning it seemed like it was going to be a quiet cool day. So I thought.
We decided to go up to Costco for a few things. Called mom and got her list. We picked up a few things including cat food and litter. Then we dropped off moms stuff and came home. It wasn't hot YET.
I worked on my cross stitch in front of the fan.
Got more done on the doll. Not sure what she is yet. It's coming along nicely. Then i went out on the deck to find it was 98 degrees. Way too hot for my blood. Went back in and worked on the cross stitching.
Later I went to be with Emily for awhile. We had a really nice visit. Love that girl.
Came home and called it quits. Still 75 degrees but fans are going.
It's hard sometimes to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!
We decided to go up to Costco for a few things. Called mom and got her list. We picked up a few things including cat food and litter. Then we dropped off moms stuff and came home. It wasn't hot YET.
I worked on my cross stitch in front of the fan.
Got more done on the doll. Not sure what she is yet. It's coming along nicely. Then i went out on the deck to find it was 98 degrees. Way too hot for my blood. Went back in and worked on the cross stitching.
Later I went to be with Emily for awhile. We had a really nice visit. Love that girl.
Came home and called it quits. Still 75 degrees but fans are going.
It's hard sometimes to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

Comments