Sunday, July 29, 2018

IT WAS HOT TODAY

This morning it seemed like it was going to be a quiet cool day. So I thought.

We decided to go up to Costco for a few things. Called mom and got her list. We picked up a few things including cat food and litter. Then we dropped off moms stuff and came home. It wasn't hot YET.

I worked on my cross stitch in front of the fan.


Got more done on the doll. Not sure what she is yet. It's coming along nicely. Then i went out on the deck to find it was 98 degrees. Way too hot for my blood. Went back in and worked on the cross stitching.

Later I went to be with Emily for awhile. We had a really nice visit. Love that girl.

Came home and called it quits. Still 75 degrees but fans are going.

It's hard sometimes to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...