Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Enjoying The Day....And Catching Up

Today was a good day. I love it when I don't have anything planned for the day. I was able to get some cleaning done. I was thrilled to get more cross stitching done, and even more thrilled being able to watch shows I've been wanting to see.

Sophie was at the end of the bed this morning. She must of joined us some time after 2:30 am. It's fun to have her there.

I had a look around the house and decided I need to clean. So, I mopped the kitchen floor, cleaned up the bathroom where the cat litter is, and got laundry out on the line. It was nice to get a few thing out on the line. I love the smell of towels and bedding when it's been on the line.

I pulled out the cross stitching.


I worked a little more on the doll. I fixed a couple things. While I was doing this, I was watching "Good Witch" on Netflix. I got through 9 shows for the first session. Now I need to see more. I really like that show.

After supper I worked some more on the cross stitch.


I worked on the right side where the purple is. Spools are there. I started working on them as well. I also got my August SAL printed, so I can go back and work on my "Four Seasons" piece.


Couldn't get very far because Sophie decided to come and help me. She wanted to play with the floss.....not good. I called it quits at that point.

At least I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...