Friday, February 15, 2019

Friends And Then A Movie

This morning I was up and out the door before 8:30 am. I had to stop and get some tea. My next stop was Walmart - before everyone started shopping there.

I got to Walmart - and all the shelves were bare! I was looking for detangler for my hair. I must have looked for 10 mins! Then I turned around and there were 2 bottles all by themselves - go figure. I had to do the double take to make sure I was seeing things right. I was. So I grabbed the bottle and mom called. She wanted me to pick up milk for her. Told her I was in Walmart and would do that. Got to the milk and there wasn't any! At least not regular milk. There was Soymilk, Goat milk, 0% fat free milk, etc. I finally found a 2% milk that I picked up for her. Headed to her house.

I arrived at 9:20 am and 2 people were already there! They weren't supposed to be there till 9:30, but I know Bev hates to miss out on anything. So, Bev and Hildi were there. Go figure. I was hoping to get a few minutes with mom by that didn't happen till after everyone left.

I worked on the "word chart" for the second and third cat. I'm almost done with the word chart for the third cat. I was really happy with how much I was able to get done. Mom is done with Katt's quilt and is looking for a binding for it. I checked when I got home but I don't have that shade of green. I was helping mom out most of the time. Getting up for this and that. Her client showed up and ended up staying for a half hour. Mom had him in her quilt room working with him and giving him a couple checks.

Had trouble with the car, so took the long way home. Made it fine. Engine light is on, so Patrick called and made an appointment to get it in next week.

I worked a little more on the word chart. Then it was time to leave for the movie. We say "Alita" which was really good. A few things had my stomach jumpy - like looking down the buildings - but other than that, it was a great movie. Hated the ending - actually it really didn't end - have to wait for the next movie to find out what happens. Had a feeling that's what was going to happen. Hate movies that do that!! I would have loved to have seen the end and not have to wait a year for the next one. By then I will have forgotten what actually happened.

My Sophie missed me. She let me know when I got home that she wanted attention. She hates it when I leave for the day. I was with her for the past 2 weeks, so today was a first in a long time.

I finally got the photos of our presentation that was on the 6th. Good photos!


This was one of my quilts that was given away. I hope he liked the quilt.

I can't say I was stitching or quilting but I was working on something that could become stitching. That's called Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...