Thursday, February 14, 2019

One Day At A Time

This morning I was woken by Art wishing me a Happy Valentine's Day. We chatted for quiet a while and it was nice to hear from him again.

Then I was up and moving. I got the laundry (white clothes) done finally. I hate folding white clothes and it's been in the dryer a day because I was not looking forward to it. So, I finally ran the dryer to take the wrinkles out and finally folded and put them all away.

I decided I wanted to do beading today. I took the row out of the seed beads that was done wrong. It didn't come out and I tried 3 times yesterday to get it right. It bugged me - even in my sleep - so I took the row out. Then I went to work on my cat piece.


The quarter shows how small it is. I really like this! I have one more to do and then I will start on the other two cats. I need to do the word chart on the other 2 before I can work on them. May do that tomorrow at moms. I have quilting at moms tomorrow and that will give me a good excuse to do that.

I spend most of the afternoon working on that. I also had 10 calls from "ATT" telling me that in the next 24 hours our internet will be disconnected due to ....... - I let the phone ring each time, and it went to voice mail each time! I finally took the phone off of the answer machine. So, when it called again, it just rang, and then they quit calling.....go figure.

I chatted with Ruth today. We will have breakfast night Friday. I do miss her. I enjoyed getting caught up with her!

I worked on the QOV paperwork. Sent off for 2 more members. Got 2 members pins. It's good to have them in.

So, I'm happy to say I was busy working on something today. Even though it was only beading and catching up with friends. I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!=

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...