Friday, February 22, 2019

Hello Friday

This morning I was out the door at 10 am to meet up with Ruth. We had brunch at Denny's in town. It was an awesome visit with her. We were there over an hour chatting. Got caught up on what we both have been up to.

Came back home and went downstairs to heat up the room. I waited awhile before going down. Got laundry in and then went down. I was looking for the pattern I was going to do for another quilt. I wanted to do a strip quilt top. Well......I couldn't find that pattern. I had it on the table, but guess what....yep, it wasn't there. No clue what I did with it. So I went on the computer to try and find it...think that worked?!....NOPE. It was just a little too cold down there so gave up.  I have an idea of how to do it, so will work on it myself.

Then I came up to work on my beading. I figured I needed to get the Blue Birds done before the other. Even though I really want to do the cats. If I can do one and then the other, that will help.


I was able to add 3 more rows this time. I'm happy to say it's finally coming along. I can see the blue bird now. There is another one coming to the left of it. I'm not crazy about this but I am starting to like it a little.

Patrick called and wanted to go to the movies. So we went to "Train Your Dragon" and I loved it. It was really good with graphics and just a good movie. I need to see it again to see what all I missed.


Sophie took over my chair. Think she thinks if she keeps it warm I'll come back and sit with her. 

Then came home and put on the 2 of 3 rows on the bird. I had to fix a row before I could work on it. I figured out what I did wrong the last time. One thing leads to another. I got it fixed and now I can keep going.

I'm still working on being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...