Thursday, February 7, 2019

The Joys Of Having The Flu

For the past two days, I've been under the weather. At least that's how we say it.

Me, I say "What the Crap~" Which is what it consisted of, crap and up chucking. Once the up chucking was done, I was on the pot, and on the pot, and on the pot.

Not a pretty sight. Not the best think in the world. I even past out - as embarrassing as it was - on the pot! I'm still on the pot but I'm getting better. Slowly, slowly, slowly. I feel like crap and can't wait to get back to normal.

I missed out on our QOV presentation yesterday....broke my heart. They were WWII Veterans that I wanted to meet.

I had Patrick cancel my dental appointment and at this rate I won't be bowling on Sunday.....UGH!!

On top of all that, I looked out my window  to find the police banging on the neighbors door and yelling. The house is up for sale. So, that didn't make me feel any better about the neighborhood at this rate. Guess it's just not my week.

I'm hoping to get back to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...