Sunday, March 24, 2019

A Day At Home - Till Bowling

This morning I was up and enjoying the morning. Then it was time to do some cleaning. I worked on the secretarial bookkeeping on the water system. Then I got moving on Patrick's kale chips. (He ate the whole thing!). While I was working on the kale chips, I vacuumed. Patrick was cleaning the bathrooms.

After lunch time I watched the show we recorded - "Seattle is Dying." So TRUE!! I've been up there for games, and it's embarrassing waking past the homeless. Seattle has opened the door for the homeless and it reminds me of the 3rd world countries I've been in. It's awful. The mayor is upset over the show. She thinks housing is the issue but in reality it's the drugs. We have made drug legal. I didn't vote that way, but Seattle and King County did. There was 2 other counties that voted the same, and that made it pass. If King County votes for what the rest of the state doesn't want - it becomes law. Okay - off my soup box!

Then I went to work on my beading. I want to finish my ornament before I work on the Wild Birds. I know Sharon wants me to work on it faster, but I've got other things I need to do before I get going on it.


I have the 4 tangles done. I have 2 more to do and it's finished. I asked Patrick if he liked 3 instead of 4 tassels. He said he though 3 was good. I actually liked the 4, but agree with him on the weight. I don't want too much weight on it with adding the 4th. The pattern has 4. I will take a photo of this when it's done. I'll have it on the bulb so it's easier to see what it looks like.

Then it was time to go bowling. Not my best night but not the worst. Patrick got his 600 - right on it. I bowled a 154, 151, 167. Not my best, and I'm sure my average will go down. Bailey did a 588, so she's going to change places with me on our averages. I was 1 ahead of her. Not now. We lost the first game - should have won it. The other team had us on handicap. They were 212 pins higher. We lost the first game by 12 pins.

Tomorrow I don't have any plans. I do need to start walking 30 mins in the morning. So, I'm going to start going walking after I get up in the morning. Once I get myself to doing that, it will help. Tomorrow is the day I start!

Things are getting better and I'm back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...