Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Spent Part Of The Day With Mom

This morning I was out the door early. I had to swing by Sandy's work to get the snowman pattern. She borrowed it to make copies. I don't think it's a good copy to begin with and may buy the pattern anyway.

Then I headed over to moms. She had quilters there. It's her Tuesday group. She called last night asking if I would come over and send time with her (and the quilters). So, I decided I would since I couldn't go tomorrow. I arrived and the quilters were there. I took my cross stitch but realized I didn't have my magnifying glass with me. Mom suggested I do some stars. So, I appliqued stars while I was at moms.

This is one mom did. I made 3 while I was there with the quilters. After they left, mom and I watched "Vera" on acorn TV. I got another 3 done. Then mom gave me 9 others she finished. I believe this stack is 7. I'm planning on using them with the panels I bought. I think they will work out great. I have an idea of what I want to do with the panels. 

Came home by 3:30 pm. Had to stop at Franz to pick up some bread. The I sat down to get started on the "Three Wild Birds" in beading. 


I did the first 3 rows. There are 6 rows to the bottom border. 

I took a break and went for a walk with Cherry. We got 2 laps and then ended up chatting with the neighbor. I didn't get back home for an hour and a half. Patrick thought I got lost. 

Tomorrow I'm heading up to Shipwrecked beads. I'm looking forward to it and I can't wait to get the ornament done. Talked to Sharon and she's already started on the birds. I wonder how far she's gotten. 

Called it a night early today. I'll be getting up early again tomorrow. Mom also asked me to go to Olympia with her on Friday morning. I was actually looking forward to being home on Friday. I really wanted my two days - Thursday and Friday. Then Sandy asked about beading together in the morning. So, she's coming on Thursday morning and we'll be beading. I'm actually looking forward to it. We have a good time together. 

It keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...