Wednesday, March 20, 2019

An Awesome Day With Sharon

This morning I was up and out the door by 8:30 am. I had to stop at Patrick's work to get his Costco card before heading up to Olympia.

I got to Sharon's and then we left. I had to stop at Kaiser to get my blood test done and I needed to get them to transfer my cardiology paperwork. Sharon came in with me. We didn't have to wait long. I think we were there only 15 mins total.

Then we were off to Shipwreck beads. WOW! I walked into the store and looked at Sharon - "Now what?!" I had no idea were to go for what we needed. Sharon did! So, we walked around getting what we needed. I'm just thrilled she knew what we needed.


We stopped at Dairy Queen for lunch. Then we headed to her house. We started working on putting the ornaments together.


She gave me this bulb to work my piece on. That is not the one I will have under it when it's done. This way the scratches don't get on the bulb that will be the real one. I was having fun! Hated to leave as early as I did.

Stopped at Costco to get gas on the way home. Then got home at 4:15 pm. My phone had dead by then.

After supper we went bowling. We lost 3 games. Dave on the other team bowled a 268 in the first game and 299 in the 3rd game. I bowled a 168, 180, 141. Not my best games. I need to work on getting rid of those splits! I had 3 splits in the 2nd game and 4 in the 3rd game. Yep, the splits in the 3rd game was harder to get. So, I didn't get but 1 of them.

It's been a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...