Thursday, March 21, 2019

Beading With A Friend

This morning Sandy came over to work on beading. She started her piece of the snowman. I was working on my cat ornament. I'm going to work on the snowman too, but wanted to finish up the cats.

/

I was able to finish the top part, now I'm working on the dangles.


I did do one of the dangles and after it was all over, I realized I forgot the gold round that goes on first. So, tomorrow I will be taking that tangle off and working on it again. I'll try and finish the dangles tomorrow. 

I didn't get good news when it came to my blood tests. I'm now having to loose 7-15 lbs, and cut out my carbs, sweets and cut back on meat.  I'm really not happy about the test results but I'm going to do what I need to to get my test back to good. 

I organized some of the beads I got at Shipwrecked. So, now it's a day that is almost over. I didn't get any cross stitching in, but I really do want to finish this. 

So, today was beading which is Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...