Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Doing Better

Yesterday was my doctor appointment.  She told me to ride it out a couple more days.  I was on the mends which made me feel a little better. I dropped off the quilt top at Sharon's as well as dropping off her beads. I had my month covered with a mask bethe doctor said i could still be contagious.  What fun.

I worked on the binding of Katt`s quilt after I got home. Finished 3 sides.

Today I am feeling better. Still not comfortable about leaving the house. So while Katt went out to lunch with mom, I stayed home.

I spent the afternoon finishing the binding on the quilt.  Once that was done I decided I wanted more quilting in the border.


I am adding that extra "v" which I think looks better.  I would do more but Katt is ready for her quilt. 

Mom gave her a quilt today as well. So she's going home with 2 quilts. Must be nice. I'll finish up the quilt and get back to finishing the beading. Then I can get the cross stitch done as well. It will feel awesome to finish things.

I'm back to Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...