Friday, March 22, 2019

Spent The Morning With Mom

I had to be at mom's by 9:30 am. So, I was out the door. While I was driving Sharon called. Said she was having trouble with the pattern I have that we are doing. It wasn't coming out right. I told her we'd stop by after we were done with moms appointment.

Arrived early at moms. We waited a little bit and then left for Lacey. We had the map telling us where to go. Trouble was, when we got to Tumwater, mom insisted it was by the Capital Hospital. So, she turned the map off and we went that way. We were by the hospital when mom called where we were supposed to be, and then I realized it was Lacey NOT Tumwater. So, I turned the map back on and it told us were to go. We were about 15 mins late.

We then headed over to Tumwater for lunch.


We went to Panera Breads. We both got the French Onion Soup. Man! Was it good! I brought home the bread and the other bread I had for Patrick. He didn't eat it tonight, which was okay, I may eat it tomorrow! lol

Then we went to Sharon's. She wanted to show me what the issue was with the Wild Birds piece that we are doing. She couldn't get it to work. She did it 4 times. I can't understand why it didn't work, so I told her I would go ahead and do it, so I can explain to the pattern maker what the issue is. But the pattern is a 2009 pattern, so I don't understand why it wouldn't work. I think people would have complained about it by now. So, I'm hoping I can do it, if not, I know why.


Sharon let me borrow one of her "holders" while I work on this piece. I showed it to Patrick and he said he can make me one.


So, when I got home, I worked on the black border. I have to do 8 rows of black. I have 4 rows done and working on #5. I'm hoping to get more done tomorrow but we will see.

We went to the movies tonight. Watched the Marvel's movie. It was good. The funny part about all this was the movie froze up twice. We all just sat and waited for it to start back up.

Came home and now we are watching the bowling on TV.  I'm going to go and work on my border and listen to the TV.

It's been a day of this and that, but I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...