Wednesday, March 27, 2019

A Good Day Of Stitching And Bowling

Today I was up earlier than I have been getting up lately. I was out the door and walked my 30 mins. I was surprised at how much walking I had to do to get to my 30 mins. I'll have to figure out another way around the houses down there.

Came home and played a few games for a little bit. Then I heated up downstairs and went to work on some QOV projects. I wanted to put the binding on the quilt I have that Hildi did. Then I realized the back really wasn't the fabric to use for binding. I called Hildi to see if she had more of the fabric for borders. She said she did but she was at the Applique Retreat in Seabeck. She will get it to me next week. She bought some fabric at the Elma store for QOV projects. She will bring them and let anyone that can use them have them.

So, that was a no go. Then I pulled out the panels and was trying to decide what to do with it.


I added the red border. I'm thinking of putting the 6" stars in the corner and again in the opposite corner. I'm not sure what the next border will be, but I'm working on it. I need to get some dark blue and will probably end up buying some dark blue tomorrow at the shop to get this done.

Then I pulled out the fabric I used on the on the quilt I did for a pillow case. I got 2 pillow cases done.


Now I have an extra for the next quilt. That stripped fabric isn't the most popular for getting quilts done. I really don't like it on the quilt I did. I just hope the veteran likes it when he/she gets it.

Then I came upstairs to work on my cross stitch. Trouble was Sophie wanted attention. So, we had a TLC moment that lasted about 1 1/2 hours. It would have been even more but the phone rang. She knows what phone I answer, so she's up before I even hear the phone.

Patrick came home early. Supper was early as well. We then dropped off Emily's gifts for her Birthday. Her Birthday was yesterday. We dropped off her plants and then went bowling.

I bowled pretty good tonight. My high game was 192, I think my other two games were 169, 184. Since my phone won't let me keep the scores any more, I'm not sure if I will go up in my average or not. I seriously need a new phone.

Patrick is returning the phones he bought. AT&T service is awful with the new phones. So, he's returning them and then we will go to AT&T to get new phones - what a pain in the butt! Now I have to wait for the refund before we get new phones, and MINE is dying! I can't use it for more than 4 hours. What a pain! Patrick is getting the phones. So, I'm having to wait.....UGH!

At least today was a good day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...