Monday, April 8, 2019

Almost Done! Jumping For Joy!

Today was one of those days that I needed to get a few things done before Sandy came over for beading. We have been starting to meet for beading every other Monday - unless she wants to work in her garden. So far we have been together twice beading. I worked on the information for the Snowman ornament. Then I joined her with starting my snowman.


I started the top of the snowman. This is going to be fun. At first I wasn't sure I had all the beads then remembered I had the box that has all the extra beads.

I did give Sandy some fabric to make the pillow cases with. She's done several for me, so I wanted her to have some fabric that she didn't have to pay for.

After Sandy left, I went walking with Sherry. We will do it at 9 am tomorrow. I don't have any plans this week other than quilting on Thursday and Friday. I do need to go up to Olympia and get my blood tests done again. May wait till next week. Not sure when I will go.

Came back in the house and turned on Netflix. Then I pulled out my cross stitch while Sophie sat next to me. We had a little bit of TLC time but then I moved her so I could work on the piece.


I only need a few more stitches. I'm finishing up the design under "Winter" and then I will do the left side with more snow like designs. I'm hoping - HOPING - to have it finished tonight! I'm really jumping for joy! It too me a long time to get this part done. I remembered staring it and working on it with dad in the hospital. He saw me working on the "tea pot" embroidery too. He made the comment that he wished he could see the finished piece. I told him to stick around and he could.

I'm having a good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...