Sunday, April 28, 2019

A Day of Bowling

Today I was able to sleep in. Poor Patrick, he went on the couch early in the morning. I took one of my Zyrtec pills around 4 am. I was so full of allergies! My head was hurting and my noise was plugged. It was awful! Even my eyes were itching. I really didn't want to take the pill because I'm supposed to limit taking pills. But....I....did..... Then I went back to bed.

When I did get up, I cooked the cinnamon rolls. It was great. I got laundry going again.

Then I decided to pull out my cross stitch and get some stitching done.


I worked on the ribbon. It's the left side of the ribbon. Then I realized my quilt (green) is the wrong color. I was going to leave it till I realized it comes up to the green in the ribbon. It needed to be blue. So, I'm taking it out!! I have been ripping out the mistakes in colors. Driving me nuts! But I have been able to add more as well. I worked on the orange quilt, and have it pretty much done. I have been working on the quilt under the sewing machine and have that almost done as well. I'm getting there.


But then I find these mistakes! I am taking this part out and will put it back in. If I run out of floss I can go to my DMC and see if there are colors that are close if not the same.

I was watching the Civil War episodes on Netflix. I was also falling asleep while I was stitching. So, I kept falling asleep by nodding off. You know, when the neck snaps you away - well that was me for a good 30 mins!

Then it was time to go bowling. We had the roll off at 4 pm. We didn't win. We came in 4th out of 4. Nick had a "meltdown" and didn't bowl with spit! So, with a 200 average, he bowled a 118. So, after all that, we lost big time.

Then it was bowling "fun night." Our last night of bowling. We bowled monte carlo with 9 pin no tap. I bowled over 200 each game. I had a 673 series. Too bad I couldn't bowl that good in the roll off. Anyway, I won $16 while Patrick bowled a 633 series and won $16.50. So he beat me in getting the money. We had a good time.

It was a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...