Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Working On Another QOV Top

This morning I was up and out the door to get my walking in. I met up with Sherry and we walked about 45 mins. My Fitbit wasn't working because the battery was loe. Hooked it up the fitbit and went walking. Afterwards Sherry invited me in for tea. Before I knew it it was 11 am.

Came back home, worked on laundry.  Then headed downstairs to get the quilt top done.


It turned out better than I expected.  I was thrilled to finally get one done again.


This is the finished quilt that will be presented tomorrow.  Mom did all the stars.

Before I knew it, the day was gone. I have been organizing myself for the presentation tomorrow.

At least today I can say I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...