Sunday, April 7, 2019

Working On Beading

Today we didn't have to go anywhere. I decided on working on the beading. I really wanted to work on it before I answered the gal that sent the pattern. I was able to get 3 more rows in. I really had to figure out how to do it without messing up. I found that if I laid out the beads that needed to go to on the row, it was easier and I could count what I was putting on it.


It's actually looking great. The light colored area is the tree. So, I know it going right. I'm thrilled now.

Sharon called later on. She had the 2 pages of pattern from the first pattern I was sent. The first pattern has less colors then this one. When I say less colors, I mean she would have 4 of one color in the first pattern. Then this pattern has 2 of that color and 2 of the next color close to it. So, it's more confetti that way. I think that's what the piece was supposed to be like. It's working great.

Sandy is coming over tomorrow. We will work on the snowman ornament. It will be fun. We have a good time working on beads.

Then it was time to go bowling. We won one game! We were in first place, but after tonight, not so much. We won the game by 1 pin!! I bowled a 158, 157, 168 - a little better than last week. I did loose a pin on my average from last week. I won't be going up with those scores. We have one more week and then we do the bowl-off.

I KNOW - I NEED TO FINISH THE CROSS STITCH!! But at least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...