Thursday, April 11, 2019

Quilt Meeting Day

This morning Sherry and I went walking at 9 am. We got in our walk. Came home and got ready to leave for quilting.

Arrived at the shop and no one was there. Rita and I chatted about what is going on with QOV and a few other things. I was still upset over Bev requesting a quilt for her brother and telling me she wants me to make an applique eagle for it. I don't like it when a request is asking me to make a special quilt for someone. If they want to do that, I'm okay with it, but I'm not okay with me doing it. JoAnn showed up to the group meeting. We sat and worked on our stuff. Then figured out we would be the only two at our meeting. I haven't been to the Thursday meetings in a while, but I didn't realize there were only a few that shows up for it. In this case, only 2 of us. Not sure why it's dropping in interest. I basted wings on the second background. Then I started appliqueing it down. I have the top of the wings down.

Headed home about 1 pm. Headed to Safeway to pick up some veggies. Then came home.

I sat down to do some beading and Patrick walked in the door. While he watched TV, I added 2 more rows on the Wild Bird piece.


It's starting to show the tree and a few things.


There are 446 rows and I'm done with row 9. I have a long way to go! lol

I put all my pattern "word chart" in plastic sleeves so that I can keep them nice. It actually helps when I'm working on it. My new stand is even better with helping me see where I am. It takes a little time, but I'm getting there. It's a lot easier putting the beads down as I go, then it would be for doing piles of beads and taking what I need. I really don't understand why Sharon had trouble doing this one.

Today was another day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...