Saturday, April 6, 2019

Not Quiet Done Yet

Today we enjoyed the morning before heading out to Walmart, Ace Hardware and Safeway. I did get some walking in at Ace Hardware because Patrick was loading up 10 bags of dirt in the truck. Since they are heavy, I let him do all the work. lol

Came back home and we watched a few shows on Netflix. While we were watching the shows I was working on my cross stitching.


I am a lot closer than I was, but not done yet! I do hope to finish this!! I'm not sure about tomorrow but I am going to try.



After supper I went out for a walk. It started to be only a 10 min walk. I ran into Scott and walked with him and his dogs. Then Sherry came out of her sons house and saw us. So, I said I'd be back and we can get 2 laps in. I went with Scott to the end of the road and came back. She was coming back out of the house. She had her dog at first but because I didn't get back quickly she took him back and fed him. We ended up taking 4 laps instead of 2. Which put me into 60 mins of walking instead of 30. I ended up being gone for an hour instead of just 20 mins. Never fails.

Then I made Patrick's treats. I made some Date Bars. Patrick was watching his English comedy shows. I decided to try and get a few beads on the piece to see if it would work. So, far I think it will work great.


So, I'm not quiet done with my cross stitching. I find it hard to believe I haven't finished it yet. I'm getting there....so I tell myself. Sophie comes around when I'm ready to work on the cross stitching wanting TLC. So, we end up with TLC time and I don't get a stitch in. But I do love my cat!

Tomorrow is another day. Patrick doesn't have plans other then bowling....so I am hoping it's a stitching day. I will do 2 more rows of the beading to make sure it's coming along like it should. Then I can email the gal that it actually works this time. That's what I call Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...