Monday, July 24, 2017

Keeping Busy With House Work

Today was a day to myself. I really enjoyed that.

First I played on my tablet. Of course had to get the laundry going, because Patrick added the bathroom towels and rugs to the load.

Then I pulled out my computer and worked on my Hardanger. I started working on the buttonhole stitch that goes around the piece. It wasn't as easy as I would have liked. I decided I really wasn't in the mood to work on it.


So, I called it good.

I was watching a couple movies I have on TV while dealing with laundry and my cross stitch.


The purple is coming through better. I like my darker color showing through. It's not as muddy as the other color. I like how it's working out. I'll be working on it more tonight. Last night I didn't get anything done that I was planning on doing. We went to bed to read and not work on my crafts.

I'm doing good with my fitbit. I'm making my marks. I did miss two hours today, one I missed by 10 steps, the other, I don't know what happened. I did get my 30 min walk in.

Keeping going....Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...