Sunday, July 30, 2017

Trying To Enjoy A Sunday

This morning we both slept in. It felt good to finally have a good nights sleep and once I did, it felt good.

Patrick worked in the yard for a little while. I got laundry started. I was behind on all of it, so needed to put a dent in it.

Patrick came in and said we needed to go see dad. So, we headed out and went to Walmart to pick up a few things - yep, I actually went into Walmart...ugh... Didn't find the car cane for dad, so we went to Kmart, and they didn't have it either but everything was on sale 10-50% off. Looks like they are getting ready for the store to close or change dramatically. We even stopped at Walgreens but they didn't have it either. I need to order one for him.

We stopped to see dad and he's doing great. We didn't stay long, wanted to get back home.

We came home and enjoyed a movie with Cary Grant in it. Along with Doris Day. Was really good too.


I was finally able to get close to 500 stitches in today. I'm really pleased with the results. It's coming up to the end of the left side. I like the darker purple. It's coming in pretty good. I'm glad I made the changes.

Tomorrow is Brazilian embroidery. They are coming to the house. Should be fun!

Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...