Thursday, October 26, 2017

One Appointment After Another!

This morning I was up after Patrick, and out the door by 7:30 am. I had to go for my ultra sounds. I had one on my thyroid and the other was on my lungs. I got there and waited. While I waited I worked on my embroidery. Then after it was over, I was supposed to wait till 10:30 am for my mammogram. This was 9:15 am. They had a cancellation, so I was able to go right in for the mammogram. As much as I hate that test, I know it's needed.

After all that, I went to Starbucks and got myself some tea and a muffin. Their pumpkin cream cheese muffin is awesome! That got me to go back toward the hospital to get to moms. I needed to water the plants. As I pulled up into the yard, I got a call from the imaging center telling me they missed one of my ultra sound tests. She said I didn't have to worry if I eat already, because that test didn't matter if I did. Told her I would be there soon. Got back in the car and went back. It was another 20 mins there. Headed back to moms and watered her plants. Then it was off to the quilt shop for our quilt meeting.

I arrived there around 10:30 am. There were three of us, but more came as the time went on. I could only stay till about 11:40 am because I had another appointment - message therapy.


Between waiting in my appointments and being at the quilt shop, I was able to get the handle close to being done. I like the way it's coming along and it really doesn't take long. The flowers are going to be fun, but right now I don't have the colors I need. May have to go through my floss and see what I have that is close.

I missed out on the groups pot luck. I had to leave before they started. Disappointing but that's okay too.

Had to go to Safeway for milk. I picked up some candy for Tuesday while I was at it.

Came home and got caught up on a couple of my games. Then I sat down to work on my Andromeda gal.


Even though it doesn't look like a lot, it's about 75 stitches worth. It's all in the 1 over 1 area. That goes fast, but doesn't look like it. If I had stayed with the 2 over 2 then it would be going a lot faster. I do like the difference. The lighter colors is where I had a little trouble, and it looks that way. Hoping when the beads and outlines go in, it will look better. If not, I will probably be taking it all out.

Life is good, Life is busy, But Life is still going! In the meantime, looking forward to working on Andromeda and staying Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...