Friday, November 23, 2018

Black Friday

It is Black Friday - and we didn't go anywhere! I hate long lines and crowds. I did black Friday before I married Patrick, and I couldn't understand why people got up at 4 am to go shopping to fight the crowds. I HATE crowds. I remember too many times getting lost in a crowd when we lived in Japan. I would get pushed and pinched. They would even pull my hair (I was blonde - now I'm white! lol ). So, I stay far, far away.

I went downstairs first thing this morning and finished stitching the quilt top I was working on. I don't have a photo because it was raining today. I will get a photo of it when the weather gets better.


This is the one I finished. It really looks good. Now I need to contact Judy to get the backing and batting to get it quilted. So, when I go pick up the quilts, I'll drop this off. I'm going to do another one, because I really do need more quilts done for our group.

We watched a couple movies. I quilted.


I turned it over to see how I was doing. The good news is that I'm close to finishing this! Well, not quiet, I still have to borders to do. But the center part is almost done. I'm actually trying to get it done for Christmas.


It's nice to know I'm that close to being done. I love this!

Poor Sophie - she hasn't been feeling good. She's been sneezing all day. She started up last night. So, the poor thing has been sleeping most of the day.


Love how she covers her eyes when she sleeps.

So, today has been one of those days....not doing much...at yet doing a lot! It keeps me Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...