Thursday, April 18, 2019

Another Trip To Olympia

This morning we called off the walk. Sherry noticed it was raining and this afternoon would be clear. So, that gave me some time before heading up to Olympia.

I left around 9:30 am and was up there to get my blood drawn. Ugh. He did a good job though, so can't complain too much. I checked to see if my records were sent to them......of course not! I called to see if they could get them sent over. The gal said she would do that for me without having to fill out another form. I was going to go over there, but decided I would take the chances. It's been a month so far, lets see how much longer it will be.

Then I headed over to Sharon's. She showed me a couple tricks. The best part was that we both have the same results on the beading. She's got a lot more done then I do. The bird is almost done on hers. She gave me some really good tips. I'll go visit next month to do beading with her. It will be fun to bead with her. Sandy is coming Monday. So, I'm going to be doing beading a couple times next week.

I stopped off at Faye's to drop off the fabric she needed. I chatted with her for awhile. Then came home and went walking with Sherry.

Got home and mom called to tell me David Christensen passed away yesterday. He had pneumonia, and it took him. He had AIDS, so his system wasn't able to take it.  He was an awesome quilter!

Next I came back and finished up the word chart on the second snowman. I have it ready to go.


I added a couple more rows on this one. I need to get it close to finishing to show Sandy how to do the points at the end. I'll get there. I was doing the word chart for Snowman #3, and decided to do some beading.

Patrick decided to share his cold. So, now my noise is stuffed up and I feel like crap! Think I'm going to bed early and play a few games before calling it a night.

At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...