Friday, September 18, 2015

Ending the Week of Peace and Quiet to Start a Week of BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

Today I was able to enjoy a walk with Ruth. Then came home and enjoyed my morning with Charlie.


I got a call from mom, she needed some fabric for her baby quilt she's doing. The came over today to check out my fabrics. she took some home but stopped at the quilt shop to see what they had that would work.


I had started working on the quilt again today. I had the wing done before I remembered to take a photo.


I was able to get this far today. I even worked on my genealogy today.

Katt came in tonight as well. I'm enjoying her visit right now, so don't have much to say....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...