Friday, September 21, 2018

A Day With Friends

This morning I was up and out the door before 8:30 am. Needed to get stamps, so the post office was my first stop.

Then I was off to moms. I picked mom and Daisy up from walking. We went to the house and got ready for the rest of the group to arrive. We were talking when Judie walked in. Scared the crap out of mom and we all started laughing. We had 7 of us today. I quilted on the black and white quilt. Got a little more done. I had to take another hoop with me. I'm throwing the other one out. It's broke in a couple places and doesn't work right.

Bev brought some plastic containers that she was giving away. I took a couple of them. Now I have containers I can fill downstairs. I brought home her big plastic container that has drawers. I thought it had wheels but when I got home, noticed it didn't. Put it in the garage for Patrick if he wanted it.

We had a good meeting. Everyone was chatty that we didn't realize lunch was later than usual. Then I was off to the quilt shop.

I picked up Rita's business card and talked about what we would do for her advertising. We talked about QOV as well. Told her we are still waiting on the approval to be a group. Haven't heard a word just yet. We checked the website and they didn't have us listed yet. So, I'm hoping they would get back with us soon. I really do what to get moving on that.

Then headed to Sandy's work to drop off a couple things and she gave me some eggs.

Back home by 4 pm. And since then, I really haven't done anything. I think of things I want to do, but haven't done it. I'm thinking about being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!! 😏

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...