Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Just Haven't Felt Like It......

Do you have those days? Where you just don't feel like doing any crafts?...Let alone anything else? Well that was my day yesterday.

I didn't feel like doing anything - after I spent 4 hours with Cherry showing her how to load photos to her ancestry page. I also helped her figure out a few things in ancestry. Along with short cuts.

Then I came home, and nope, didn't want to do that. Let's see, what about this?, nope not that either. So, I did work a little on the family history and called it a day.

TODAY -

I was up and went to moms. Today would have been mom and dad's 64th wedding anniversary. So, I wanted to keep her mind off of that. We didn't talk about it today. We went and got some doughnuts for breakfast, then we headed up to Costco. She got some boxes for the slides we need to get put on a disc. She bought a few things she needed and then we came back to her place.

I brought both Daisy and her to my place. Wanted to see if she wanted to work on some quilt tops, but instead we just sat down in front of the TV. I turned on two movies, and she fell asleep through both of them. So, while she was sleeping, I was working on the family history.

Patrick brought home Pizza. Then I went back to working on the family history. Took mom and Daisy home.

He we had another day of not wanting to do anything but genealogy.....what in the world is my problem? I have to get moving on the cross stitch to get this month done!! I better get in gear tomorrow.

I find it funny how I can be going strong, and then the next minute I'm dragging my feet. How I hate that! I'm full steam ahead and then my steam ran out. What a day!

I did get some more information on our QOV group. Think they received the information, and when it gets to the membership gal, then she will let me know. She's the one that sends out our certificate of being a group. I've asked Phil for help on getting our labels designed and ready to order. Faye has gotten a few things back. We need to talk to Bill in Olympia to see if he will do quilts for us. He'll be loosing some donations to him if he doesn't because Faye and I have donated to him at times. Oh, well, we'll seen next week when we go up to our meeting in Olympia.

I'm getting there! Tomorrow, I'm staying home - SOOOO, maybe I'll be back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...