Tuesday, September 18, 2018

One Of Those Days...Phone Call After Phone Call

This morning I was up at 2 and 4 am. I had to give Sophie TLC. Then, of course, I couldn't go back to sleep. So, when 8 am came around, I didn't want to get up. I really wanted to sleep all day, but was good, and got my rear out of bed.

First thing, the phone ran. It was my cell phone, and of course it was advertising! I hate Advertising on my phone!! I even signed up on the register where they aren't supposed to call me...so much for that registry. I would love to get them to pay for calling me, but I don't want to go through the paperwork and they have to call more than once on the same phone number.

I went to visit Cherry around 10 am. We decided I would go back on Thursday to help her with her family history on ancestry. So, I enjoyed a good chat with her till around 11 am.

Came back home to the phone ringing. This time it was mom. We chatted awhile and she was talking about what we would do tomorrow.

The phone must have rang 7 times today! I couldn't believe it. I was chatting with Rose, Mom, and another friend. So, since my ear was to the phone a lot of the time this afternoon, time flew!

I pulled out my embroidery to work on, but didn't actually get started till later this afternoon. I was working on the laundry and feel great that I'm pretty close to being caught up.

When I did get started on my embroidery, I worked on the pot.


I got going on the pot. I really like the looks of it. Now I'm set to start doing the flowers. Once that's done, then I will have a finished project - and I'm EXCITED to finish another project. This is really pretty. I've even ask Patrick for some help with the color of the flowers.

So, I'm excited about finishing this and staying Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...