Saturday, September 1, 2018

Not Sure What To Say.....

Titles are running low in my head. I can't think of new titles as I go.

Today we were off to Costco first thing. I wanted to be back in time to work on my "Danish Pastries" for tomorrow. We got a few things and then came home. Of course, it's the first of the month, so Patrick wanted to go grocery shopping...ugh. I don't trust him on his own to do the monthly shopping, so I go along. I get a lot of month of stuff I think we need, but I get it anyway.

Came home and unloaded for the second time.

Then I was making some tomato sauce from the tomatoes in the garden. Patrick spiced it up really good. It's been cooking all afternoon.

While that was cooking, I started the Danish Pastry. I've got it going and now it's resting in the frig till tomorrow. Then I'm going to make them into cones. I have a cone shape that I'll use tomorrow. I also have another idea for some muffin like pastries. I'm hoping they come out right. It's hard to tell because this is my first one.

I then started writing some of the letters we have. I need to add more to the "Letter from the Past" blog. I added 4 more. Trouble is, I keep coming across people asking about mom and the family. We were in Germany at the time....that does bring back good memories. On top of that, my younger brother is now in Germany today. They are on vacation. Too much coming across my head for memories. They get me emotional.

Life is good. Looking forward to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitches!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...