Thursday, December 20, 2018

From A Party To A Massage

This morning I got moving early. I was up and running at 7:30 am. I got the dough going for my Christmas Cinnamon Bread. I started it for Phil but realized after I was putting the star together, it had egg and he couldn't have that. Dang! I was pushing with time. I needed to be at our Christmas Party (at Cil's house) by 11 am. I was still rolling the dough at 10 am. I was pushing time. But I did love working on this.


I love the design that came out of it. It's so pretty!! I had this raising while I ran out the door. Went to Safeway to get some stuff for the potluck and took my two bags of fat quarters. We had a fat quarter exchange. I had called Cil to tell her I would be running late. Good news, I wasn't late.

We started out with chatting. We did find out one of our members has stage 4 cancer. That broke all our hearts. Then we decided to eat before our exchange. We did the left, right game for the exchange. Then before I knew it, it was 1 pm and I was out the door. Phillip was already here. So, Patrick took the afternoon off to see Phil. The good news is that they got to spend time together. I see more of Phil than he does. So, when I finally arrived I had about 10 mins with Phil. I love his new business! He's so talented. He's got his own website - Zeshio - Phillip Wiltzius

I was baking the Star bread while he was here. He left before it was done. I cleaned up my kitchen because I had a mess from this morning. Then I was out the door.

I was off to get my massage for my neck. The arthritis has been giving me a pain in the rear! It's been hurting quiet a bit lately.

After dinner I got back to working on my cross stitching.


I finished up the grapes and am working my way up. I'm still in the October part of this. I'm hoping to get this done. Then I can get moving on November. I can't wait to get this done. I really want to work on my other stuff. I'm almost tired of the same color, but I love this!

I'm keeping up with being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...