Saturday, December 29, 2018

Went To The Movies

This morning we were up and out the door to go to the movie "Aquaman." I really enjoyed the movie. It was an awesome movie.

Then we headed to moms to get a few things done for her. After that we were off to pick up the QOV quilt that Ethel was binding. She finished it and I needed to get a photo and wash it. We will take a photo tomorrow so I can get it washed and ready for our presentation.

So, today was a busy day, just not a productive day. I'm going to do my exercise and then try to get a few stitches done on my cross stitching.

Hopefully today will end with being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...