Tuesday, December 18, 2018

It Ended Up A Good Day

Today I was up shortly after Patrick left. I took some time to myself. I watched Sophie run around the house for a bit. Played a few games.

Then decided I needed to do something! So, I went downstairs....and I looked around. There was plenty to do. So, I found a background fabric that would work on the quilt I had cut the blue and red for. Then I cut out the rest of that.


I have it all in the bag, ready to work on. One of these days, I'll sit down and work on this one.

AND then it hit me, I needed to make pillow cases for the quilts that are done. So, I pulled out fabric for three pillows. One is for the one I cut the fabrics out for.


I think they turned out great. I need to do a few more. I have 3 quilts that will be given out in January, so I need to get a case for those. At least I got a start on this.

My next thing was baking pumpkin bars. So, I worked on those tonight. Was hoping to do more cross stitching but it may not happen. I wish I could.

I got a text that mom's cleaning lady wants to clean tomorrow at 8 am. So, I need to get up really early and get over there for her. Not liking it so early but that's what she does for mom.

It will be a day of Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...