Saturday, December 15, 2018

It Was A Candy Making Day

This morning we started the day later. When it did get moving, I got started on the Peanut Brittle.


Peanut Brittle is one of our favorites. This will be more for Patrick's work then for us. May have to make another batch.


Then it was time to do the peanut clusters. They are a new thing this year and a very BIG hit. I do all this in the crock pot.

That took time. Then I worked on my last couple Christmas cards that I forgot to do. I also got Art a gift card for Dawn's Delectables in Centralia. I think he will like it. Might not, but at least he can try it. I give him a different one each year.

I got Sophie's tail in the door, and I freaked out. Poor girl didn't know how to handle me. Once I sat in my chair - after calming down - she came up. At least I didn't bind her tail.

Got one of my 4 quilts back from Ethel.


Ethel is binding my quilts. This will probably be given out on the 2nd. I'll have a couple quilts extra and will leave them at the Museum so we have them when we need them. One more down. I also posted another donation page on Facebook.

We went out to eat. My kitchen was a disaster, so I cleaned it up when we got home. I'm going to make the Scandinavian Almond Bread tomorrow. Plus I want to get a bread done tomorrow as well. That way I have bread for Scott when he comes to sign some checks for me.

I'll be busy tomorrow baking, but tonight I play to get some stitches into my SAL piece. I'm planning to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...