Saturday, December 1, 2018

A Day Of Shopping Before Quilting

Today was a day of shopping. Both for groceries and Christmas. We did get a few things done as far as Christmas.

We headed to Costco first. We saw a few people we know. It was funny. Seems like I run into people at Costco that live down here. It's really funny. I hardly ever see anyone and when I go to Costco, there they are.

We then stopped at Safeway and got what we needed. Came home and got everything put away. Then it was 3:30 pm! Patrick fell asleep in the chair, so we didn't eat till later.

Once all that was done.


I was able to get the short side of the quilt done, now going around the corner. I still need to going around the quilt again, but for now this is a start.


Then - of course - my frame screw was stripped. Patrick went out and got me another piece for it. We will be making a trip to the store tomorrow to get a better screw set for it. Never fails. So, I'm slowly getting there. At this rate, I need to pray I find another screw set that works or I'll have to get another frame.....not liking the idea.

So, it's been fun being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...