Monday, January 28, 2019

Had A Day To Work On A Quilt Top

This morning I did not want to get up. The phone rang and then I got up to find out it was one of those "crank" calls. I didn't answer it.

I got the fireplace going to warm up the downstairs. I played for a little while and then went downstairs to work on the quilt top for QOV. I finished the stripped top.


I finished putting this one together. It's done. I will have the quilt top ready to go to Bill to be quilted on Thursday. I'm heading up there then.

Sophie was down there keeping me interested. She was all over the place at times.


She was keeping me amused.


While I was ironing, she was having fun up on the mantel.


I was working on my beading as well. I wanted to get a few more rows in. I added 3 more rows. I put the beads out for each row to make it easier to put them on the piece. It was a lot easier laying the beads out then it was to count the beads as I went along. This way works for me. The photo isn't showing what I can see.

Today was at least for me, a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...